We plan main areas of research, propose forward-thinking projects, and devise solutions for current problems in education. Our goal is to ensure that education in Taiwan can continue on a steady path of growth and development.
Curriculum & Instruction
- Research, Develop, and Implement National Curriculum Guidelines.
- Improve the Quality of Textbooks for Primary and Secondary School.
- Construct and Develop Basic Knowledge of Taiwan.
Human Resource Management
- Establish Criteria for Teacher Selection and Certification.
- Design New Model of Leadership Development for School Leaders.
Equity and Quality
- Gather Data on Achievement Levels of Primary and Secondary School Students.
- Observe the Learning Outcomes of College Students.
- Produce Materials for Autonomous Learning.
- Plan Projects to Minimize Learning Discrepancies.